I found a collard green recipe that’s absolutely tasty, quick and easy to prepare that it became a favorite for the entire family. This tilapia recipe requires only 4 to 5 ingredients, takes 3 simple steps and gets ready in less than 30 minutes. Here’s the recipe:
- 4 Collard green leaves
- 4 Tilapia fillets
- Salt & Pepper to taste (Paprika optional)
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
- Blanch Collard greens (see notes).
- Separate the coconut oil in 4 even part.
- Place tilapia in center of each collard green and top it with one part of coconut oil.
- Wrap tilapia like a wallet.
- Spray some cocnut oil on a cooking sheet.
- Place wrapped tilapia on cooking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Voila & Bon Appetit!
Use a pot that is wide enough so that the collard green leaves would float while blanching.
Add water to the pot and bring to a boil
Add collard green and when they reach a bright green color, remove immediately and lay flat.
Let them cool down before wrapping around tilapia.